Post popolari in questo blog
THE STORM IS HERE
Behold I Come Revelation 22:12 Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. THE STORM IS HERE Message received April 23, 2018 I told you the storm would come, and now the storm is here . I am the storm. In this storm are the winds of judgment. The lines of demarcation have been drawn. The good seed I have planted have produced good fruit, but the thorns and thistles the enemy has sown seek to choke the life from My vineyard. This will not be so. I will not allow it. Great sorrows are upon you, as it is the time of the great purging. I will not watch and stand idle as man continues to exalt his idols, even himself above Me. All that is lofty will be brought low, and all Mine who walk humbly will be exalted. A great and mighty shift is here. Terror, dread, and lamentation will be the experience of all whose hearts are cold and indifferent to the warnings of repentance I have given...
PAPA FRANCESCO: "NON ESISTE UN INFERNO"
TUTTA LA VERITA’ SUL GIOCO DELLE PARTI TRA BERGOGLIO E SCALFARI SULL’INFERNO. LA SITUAZIONE E’ GRAVE, MA NON SERIA antoniosocci.com /tutta-la-verita-sul-gioco-delle-parti-tra-bergoglio-e-scalfari-sullinferno-la-situazione-e-grave-ma-non-seria/ March 30, 2018 Ieri un altro pastrocchio in Vaticano . Come il caso Viganò, ma ancora più grave. “Repubblica” è uscita lanciando l’ennesimo colloquio di Eugenio Scalfari con papa Bergoglio e il contenuto è esplosivo. Scalfari infatti ha interrogato Bergoglio sulla sorte delle anime morte nel peccato: “(quelle anime) vengono punite?” La risposta virgolettata di Bergoglio riportata da Scalfari è la seguente: “Non vengono punite… (le anime) che non si pentono e non possono quindi essere perdonate scompaiono. Non esiste un inferno, esiste la scomparsa delle anime peccatrici” . Sono parole dirompenti che confliggono frontalmente con quanto Gesù stesso ha direttamente rivelato , nel Vangelo, mettendo in guardia i peccatori e invitan...
Commenti
Posta un commento